quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Top 5 schools ever!

School starts the day after tomorrow. Oh gosh. No. No. NO. This cannot be happening. I'm not ready. Oh. My. Freakin. Gosh. I'm going to die. But, while freaking out and writing that, I got inspired for this post.
Top 5 (fictional) schools I want to go to (in no particular order):

1: DWMA (soul eater). I would either be a weapon or get to use one on a daily basis and the people there are actually pretty cool (I think I would get along with Maka and Soul way better than 90% of the kids at my school). Plus the extra credit assignments mean traveling the world and fighting bad guys. Dream job!

2: Xavier's school for gifted youngsters (x-men). It's also known as the Xavier institute, but either way, you have superpowers being honed and lessons being taught in a whole school full of outcasts and people different, just like you. You understand each other. And you're a X-man, so...... Duh.

3: Galligher girls academy (Galligher girls series). It's a school for spies and includes hacking, espionage and self defense classes. Sign me up please!

4: knight academy (legend of Zelda, skyward sword). You only see a little bit of this academy but you get trained to be a knight, you fly giant birds and there's sooooo much to explore! I am all for exploring!

5: Hogwarts (Harry potter). You didn't think I was going to forget it, did ya? Seriously, magic, potions and I've always wanted a chance to explore Hogwarts castle. Plus, dragons. And the triwizard tournament. And, again, EXPLORATION!!!!!!

Those are some schools I wouldn't be dreading going too. My school? Different case. But I have to. Three more years then college. If I survive DX

Student
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Hogwarts!!! This post is genius.... I may just have to steal this from you if you don't mind...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! I wanna see which schools you'd pick!

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!