quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

3rd day shopping challenge!

I went to the mall today, and my haul (while not as usual as usual) is still pretty great. Leggo!
-girly clothes (sweater, nice shirt, foresty jacket...)
-2 Cinderella t's, one with a castle the other one says "the right shoe can change your whole life"
-cress
-embassy row: all fall down
-a 3DS!!!!! :D
-Majora's mask (for the 3DS)

And I think that's it.... I also ordered something from hot topic. And also, March journalling challenge day 3...
3- I smile when...
People get my references, or guys are... Less real life guy like and more fictional character guy like.... I need a life. But you know, stupid girl things like that. Oh my kami Kai, I smile about girly things... Ugh.

Girly
Hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahaha
No.
Super-Chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!