quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, March 5, 2015

sorry and March journaling challenge days 4&5

Oh my kami Kai! Sorry I forgot yesterday! It's just we had an assembly in the morning and then like 27 minute classes and then tutoring and... Sorry. Two days worth today. Sorry.
4- I like movies that...
Have super awesome action, are super funny but aren't so entirely action packed they're too intense. It also helps if they're kinda cheesy and star reeeeaaaalllllyyyyy cute guys.

5- things I need to start doing again
Um.... I dunno what I need to start doing again. I mean, I should start doing quite a lot of stuff. But, again? Um... Hanging out with my friends more, uh.... Reading more............ Making ramen after school.... Not a lot, and most of here I only haven't been doing because I've been really busy. So... That's it, I guess.

In other news,  I have my first robotics competition tomorrow and Saturday, from 6:30-8 and then 6:30-9:30 (6:30AM8/9:30PM!!) so I'll be having some long days, and may not be posting... I will try though! Also, wish me luck! :)

Busy
Super-Chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!