quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, March 19, 2015

March journalling challenge day 19

19- favorite childhood pastimes
My favorite childhood pastimes are the ones I love right now, minus writing. I loved reading, playing video games and watching movies, cartoons, TV shows and while I wasn't yet an otaku, in my younger years I did love quite a few anime I still hold very near and dear. I also loved painting and drawing, while now I love drawing, but I haven't painted in a good long while. I used to like water color and now I prefer acrylic. I guess that's the only real difference. Huh.

I also have robotics tomorrow and Saturday. Wish me Luck!
Child
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!