quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Daily challenge days 11-14

Sorry! I've been busy! Along with robotics, I've had drivers training every night! Not to mention homework... Ugh. I also had jukebox jingles last night in which I dressed up like Jessie from Pokemon and another guy dressed up like James and yet another like meowth and we did the team rocket cheer all night. It was super fun! But anywho, I'll be posting the challenges from the days I missed! Sorry!
11- if I had to change my name
Hmm... I do like my name but like... Griffin has always been one I liked (YES for a girl!), and I also like Ace, Adina, Macy, Precious, Artemis.... Loads more, but those are my top few.

12- currently in my bag
Backpack: School work, ELA notebook, Japanese notebook, Champion, Memoirs of a Geisha, my iPod and earbuds, my phone, pencils, calculator, hat, hand sanitizer, emergency bandade....

13- love is...
An open door. Putting someone else's needs before yours. Eternal. Grace. That's what everyone else says and I find them all 100% true, but to me... It's the nice warm feeling inside, the light that comes when all they do is say hi to me or laugh at a stupid joke I made in a group. Or smile at me. It's being able to talk about anything and everything for what I wish could be forever. It is forever. It's infinity within the numbered days. It's getting my fandom references. It's making references I get before I had a chance to make one. It's geeking out with me. Love is the butterflies when you glance over at them but they're already looking at you. Love is joking with your best friends. Love is crying with them. Love is when your parents help correct your mistake even though they shouldn't have to. Love is a million more things I can't list entirely, things I can't even describe.

14- this time next year
I don't know what. Will it be different? I'll still most likely be living in Michigan in my little town, going to my school, hopefully still on the robotics team, hopefully still going to fuel Wednesdays. Hopefully still seeing my crush there. But things will be different. I'll probably have my license or be working on it, my brother might move out, I'll probably have to be looking into colleges, I might get a job. There might be some good changes too. Another legend of Zelda or Pokemon or super smash bros game perhaps, or (since I'm not allowed to date until I'm 16) I might even have a boyfriend (doubtful, judging on the fact that it probably isn't the 16 rule that's keeping guys from liking me... My awesome personality is totally a guy magnet ;p) or I might have lots of free time in school and am finally able to relax for the first time in a while. I don't know what it'll be like; I might be sitting in the same place at the same time blogging the same thing. Or I might not.

Prepare for trouble!
And make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all people within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team rocket blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth that's right!
I'm gonna go before I die alone...
Bye!
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!