quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, March 8, 2015

arch journalling challenge days 6-8

Okay, the coetition got off schedule so it lasted like five hours longer (that was a fine example of over exageration, you're welcome!) so... That explains yesterday and Friday. Welcome!

6- my earliest memory is...
When I was younger and went to the rainforest cafe cause I lived in Seattle. There was an animatronic alligator that moved forward and opened its mouth before closing it and going back again. I didn't know it was fake, cause I was like, 2. Or less. It was in a little pond/swamp thing they made so people had thrown pennies into it, some of which were in the alligators mouth. My brother told me the alligator was hungry, but being the logical child I was, I didn't think it was going to eat ME but that the alligator ate pennies. So, I asked my mom and she gave me and my brother pennies to throw into the pond.

7- my favorite failure was...
I don't have any "favorite failures" because I don't normally like failing, but in robotics I managed to break a) a screw and b) the edge find. One of which (the screw) is easy to break, the other is practically impossible and I know it's bad I broke the edge find and stuff, but I'm proud I can fail that bad and be that big of an idiot. Cheers!

8- the last dream I remember
Hhhhmmmmmm....... I am really blanking on this, but I'm pretty sure I had a dream about a week ago.... But ugh I don't remember it!!! I do however feel like the last dream I had was about my crush.... Anywho.

We got on a team which got third by the way
Robot
Super-Chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!