quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

march journalling challenge day 17

17- I wish I had time to...
Oh, gosh! So many things! Blog, write, read, watch all my tv shows and anime, play more video games, and I so wish I had more time for homework because I can barely get it done! I also wish I had time to hangout with friends. What I wouldn't give for that!

 In other news, drivers training and a robotics competition coming soon! Well, competition this weekend, drivers training already in progress... But, pray for me, wish me luck, whatever you do it'd be really great! Thanks!

When its time to fill the void my whole life has been destroyed
And everyone around me says my time is running out
I refuse to surrender, I refuse to surrender
-time is running out by papa roach
Sorry, subject made me think of that!!!

Refusing to surrender
Super-Chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!