quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, March 23, 2015

March journalling challenge days 20-23

20- I try to avoid
Hmm... Well, right now I'm trying to avoid Trenton, for uh... Reasons I'll discuss in a shorter post. I try to avoid complaining, things I don't like (duh!) and some subjects that me and my friends disagree on. But I'm usually very open and go with the flow.

21- my bad habits
There's too many to list... I sing along to almost every song I know, I say the first snarky sassy comment that comes to mind and I quote TFS 24/7. There's surely a lot more, but those that come to mind...

22- road trip playlists
I would say every song on my iPod, but since there's a lot, songs about journeys -highway to hell -almost there -go the distance -drifter -carry on my wayward son -don't stop believing.... Probably more, but Ya know....

23- the best day ever was when...
Well, I don't remember all the exact details of it, but at camp in middle school for church we went to iwu and my crush was there and we just hung out a lot all week and it was super fun, and on the last day it was raining and I was running around outside in the rain and people came to join me (not him, sadly) then on the bus ride, I was sitting by myself and he was looking around and he asked if anyone was going to sit and I said no and he sat next to me. They played lord of the rings 3 on the bus TV and a kid who's super annoying sat behind us but he fell asleep the whole entire time. It was nice. Then he woke up towards the end and it was like the last twenty minutes of the return of the king and whenever two people started talking or hugging the annoying kid shouted "kiss him! Kiss his ear! Lick his ear!" And stuff like that and I came up with the comeback "dude, we don't wanna hear what you and your boyfriend do!" And I told it to my crush and he thought it was pretty funny.
And yesterday at robotics I was wearing my new Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker dress, my LoZ hat and my Pikachu sweatshirt and I got so many compliments on it. Then, I walked through a door and that one team (their literal name) was there, and one guy shouts "I choose you, Pikachu!" And one of the guys in their group (who was pretty dang cute!) was like "you'd need at least a master ball to catch that!" And then a guy from my team who was there was like "do you need me to get the safety captain for that burn?" And it was awesome. Then I started talking to them and it was super fun. We talked about comicon and video games and stuff. It was awesome! :)

Flirty nerdy ;p
Minus flirty
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!