quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March challenge days 24-25

24- I'll always remember...
Well, my events from yesterday (camp crush and hopefully competition compliments) but also... Well, a fuel beach party I think about two years ago, where something embarrassing happened (una momenta) and a few more things too personal to share and don't fit my blog style. Anywho, so. The beach..... I had a crush on my brothers friend and I didn't see him for a few months and a few weeks before school started I went to a beach party for school. It was over no my dad was late to picking me up and it was just me and like five other people. I was waiting for my dad and got up to grab some food. When going back to sit down I almost tripped and fell into this one dude who I thought was really cute standing there. I embarrassedly sat back down. He stared at me so I got back up to get more food. The food I wanted was gone so my friend gave me some of it he'd just taken. When I turned back around the cute guy was still staring at me and I said "not like I'm a pig" or something like that and he continued looking at me. I sat back down and the guy said "do I know you from somewhere?" And I literally looked at him and thought "hey he looks a lot like Phoenix's friend!" But I said outloud "no, I think I just look like someone you know." And he agreed, but then a few seconds later he was like "are you Phoenix's little sister? Raven?" And I did a really girly squeak that was me trying to say my name and my pastor, who was right there, imitated me saying his name. It was mortifying. And hilarious. Ans unforgettable.

25- things I always say
Quotes and references, lyrics, but, my originals....
Dude. Cha/Che/ccchhhh. Humans drain my powers. Um... I think that's it.

Woman of few(er than 999999999) words.
Most of the time ;p
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!