quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, March 1, 2015

musical bullies

So, yesterday there was the three days grace video, which I was thinking about because I was one Facebook (yeah, people still go on that thing!) and I saw that apparently, people are people bullying a member of a band I like online, about how he used to cut and saying he should start again. First off, that is sick and wrong. You don't prey on people's weaknesses, past or faults. No matter who they are, what they do or what they did. You can dislike someone, with a burning passion but you do not say they should hurt themselves or kill themselves. I would have a problem if someone said something like that to someone I cannot stand if people say stuff like that to someone I don't like, but to someone I do.... There is no way to describe the emotions I feel, but you can bet it'd be hard to survive. And most artists I listen to have songs about bullies, including eminem. The rapper, who, honestly, doesn't seem like the type to get bullied. The music video to all signs point to laughterdale even shows bullying. Stuff like that... And it's like people. Just. Stop. Kinda like a few months ago with the fandom bullying, I support this whetting bullied and am always here for you. And if you're a bully, well... *insert super famous  Liam Neeson line here* Sorry if you are bullied. And mostly, just ignore em. Or be eminem and create a song with so many burns Leo Valdez is in pain.
Fed up
Super-Chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!