quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, March 27, 2015

March journalling challenge day 27

27- my happy place
I don't have a happy place. But I do mentally quote TFS like 24/7 and that's the closest I get to a happy place. I... I also imagine going into some of my favorite fictional universes and meeting my favorite fictional characters sometimes. With some of my favorite people. Embarrassing, I know, but it's fun, and I'm sure we can pretend it helps  me write. Also, I get to pretend my favorite fictional characters love me. Denial, isn't it beautiful?

Happy
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!