quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, March 2, 2015

march challenge day 1&2

So, I decided to do a March challenge with a new topic each day. I missed yesterday, so.... I'm gonna do two today. The thingy's in the side.

1- March will be...
New. Uncharted territory, I mean, drivers Ed is coming up, along with my first robotics competitions... And, of course, being a high school student is always new and uncharted. Like a really cheesy little kid TV show.

2: Favorite Mantras...
Mantra: a noise or much used saying.
- dude. I say dude a lot
- ch. could also be chi or cha or Che but it's like 90% ch
- quotes (book, movie, video games, anime, TV show, youtube.... ANYTHING!!!), song lyrics, references.....

That's all for today!
Unexpecting
Super-Chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRMAID!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!