quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Blogger award

So I've been nominated for the very inspiring blogger award. I don't know if I'm very inspiring and honestally this is going to be  harder than most because in rule number four I have to nominate like 15 blogs... and I only know about two. And they've already been elected........... so......... :-/  but lets get on with this.

Rule 1 thank the blogger                                        
so thank you July.

Rule 2 place the award on your site
I didn't exactally  get an award.........

Rule 3 share seven random things about yourself
1) Winter is my favorite season
2) I am currently addicted to the T.V. show Once Upon A Time
3) I have a different pet peeve everyday
4) I really want to travel the world with a job that I can, but spend every christmas with July, Phoenix, Jessica and my friend/crush that is my perfect life
5) I am "obsessed" with Chris Evans who plays Jensen in the losers, Johnny Storm/the human torch in both Fantastic Fours, the extremely good looking actor with like seven hot stunt doubles (he's really good at being a hot actor ;-p) in scott pilgrim V.S. the world, and finally captain america/Steve Rogers in Captain America: the first avenger,The Avengers, and Captain America Two (I forgot the :___ part sorry,i think it's like somethin storm like winter storm it hasn't come out yet, but hint: Steve Rogers gets reunited with bucky!!!) Yeah, I'm kind of obsessed I guess
6) My favorite color is black
7) I'm in advanced Math

Rule 4 nominate 15 blogs
I don't know fifteen blogs, and the ones I know are already nominated so... t-th-th-thats all folks!
Looney Toons :-)

Good day, and till next time
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!