quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

quotables

Today is just one of those days that I just want to curl up on a couch, in a blanket, drinking hot coco, either listening to music (Kid Cudi or A Day To Remember for today) or watch a Chris Evans movie (fantastic four, one or two doesn't matter. Thats just for today, again). I guess I'll post all this just for my faithful viewers.  :-)
I got a new iPod today, because my old one died... not the out of power died the won't charge, no power, and won't turn on. Not even display the out of power signal.
I was looking up quotes like... constantly today. I might be a bit obsessed with this stuff. So, instead of ranting with my own material, I'll just do some off my favorite quotes I found today.
"Weird itself, even in the dictionary, is just something that is different and unexplainable. A weirdo is someone who follows their heart. I'm definitely weird ain't nothing wrong with that"
-Kid Cudi

"Tupac once said he doesn't want to change the world, but inspire the mind that will eventually. I'm just continuing his mission"
-Kid Cudi

"You don't get another change life is no nintendo game"
-Eminem

"You've got enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something in your life."
-Eminem

"Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die."
-Buddha

"True friends stab you in the front."
-Unknown

"Style is the best way to say who you are, without having to speak'
-Rachel Zoe

"Everyone wants some magical solution for their problem and everyone refuses to believe in magic"
-The Mad Hatter

"I'm nothing but a... a... a Cotton-headed ninny muggins!"
-Buddy The Elf

"Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?"
-Buddy The Elf

Obssessed with Eminem, Kid Cudi, and Buddy The Elf

Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!