quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Very long ghost post

Jessie this is for you. Okay so for saying this I might sound insane. I don't care. It's all true. And I swear by a whale of a tale of my tattoo ;-) by the way that's a quote by this one dude. I just don't know who. Anyways it's true. But I'm not a devil worshiper or any other thing like that. I'm a Christian who believes that Jesus came to die for us. But every word I tell you is true, for this whole post.
So at first I was a sceptic. Sure I heard creaks and saw shadows that belonged to nobody. But I dismissed them as figments of my imagination. I heard voices when I was alone, but they were just whispers in the dark.   
But now I believe. 
Now the first even might sound kind of pathetic, but I guess they all do. People have believed for less. I was in my room an I heard creaks. Coming from Phoenix's room. My room is right next to Phoenix's room, and other than that there's a bathroom and the room that connects the three. Nobody else was up stairs with me, and Phoenix was gone that night. I said "hello" which is what everyone on horror movies says before the psycho kills them or the demon possesses them. It makes more sense to say it when stuff like that happens to you. Nothing responded. I heard the creak again and I decided to go look. Phoenix  has a futon for a bed and it was made up into the couch (Phoenix hates it when it's in a couch...) and there was an imprint in it like someone was sitting there. I ran down stairs and now, whenever I'm Phoenix's room I feel very uneasy. 
The second occasion was when I was coming home from school. I live in a neighborhood with over a hundred houses and like 10 in my culdisac, or whatever its called. That means like 15 kids arrive home at the same time as me.  I was getting off the bus with my two best friends. They live in the neighborhood and get off at the same stop as me. My house is the deepest in the neighborhood so I literally see them walk into their house. I always arrive home after them.  They weren't doing anything after school. I was pinching in my garage code and nobody was there, which is very very weird. I heard someone call my name and there was nobody period. I looked around then ran inside, to call my friends to calm me down, tell me it was nothing, anything. I called both of them and nobody answered. I had just seen them walk into their houses and they weren't doing anything else that day. It scarred me so much!!!
Now last and perhaps the most pathetic, I have an attic above my room. The only way in or out is through my closet, and we don't store anything up there. We haven't used it in forever. Like literally forever/never been used. I always heard creaks and stuff coming up from the attic. So one day I went into my closet and the attic... "hatch" is I guess what it is,  was slightly ajar and slightly lopsided. Like someone had opened it and it hadn't closed right. My dad works long hours and he never goes into my closet so it wasn't him. My brother ditto, except instead of work he has the same school and bus schedule. My mom probably couldn't reach it and whenever I asked everyone, they all denied it. Since then the creaking has stopped. The closet "hatch" hasn't been placed back since.
If you have any REASONABLE explanations, either email me at RavenDeWitt1999@gmail.com or comment on this post. PLEASE!!!!!!
From skeptic to believer
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!