quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Me, part one (yeah, there's going to be more)

This is my first post so I'll start with what I'm like. I live in Michigan. I am 13 (born in 1999) years old, in the 8th grade, was born on January 1 (which is one of the worst birthdays next to December 24 or 25) and have an older brother.
Now that thats over with  (the boring facts that make up life), personality wise, I am pretty much insane/crazy. Don't be creeped out, its just the way I am. My friends say that I'm random while really it's just that I think differentally. I am almost always honest, unless I'm protecting or messing with someone. I have four best friends, my brother named Phoenix (don't make fun of his name, he's a 6'4 fighter with a mean punch :-p), my only best friend at my school Mel, my friend July (like the month, lives in my neighborhood) and my other friend (again lives in my neighborhood) Jessica.
 I can't choose just one favorite movie, but my favorites are Rise Of The Guardians (it's cool, don't be a hater!), The Avengers, and finally Tangled (again, don't be a hater!). I also have like five different favorite T.V. shows. Naruto (Shippunden or Shonen jump, they both kick butt!!!), Psych (hilarious!!!), White Collar, Hawaii 5-0, and finally Mentalist. if you haven't seen any of those shows you should go whatch them NOW!!!!! especially Naruto. I like alot of T.V. shows, so you might hear alot about them. Not to be crazy, but you might get sick of all the T.V. I mention. My favorite bands/rappers (I'm way into rap and raock and metal and all that) are: Eminem, Kid Cudi, A Day To Remember, Black Veiled Brides, and Three Days Grace. My favorite book is either the Galliger Girls (or however you spell it) about a school for female spies (or making them...) or the Maze Runner.  Another thing about me is I love Japanese Anime or Manga comics (like Bleach, Naruto my favorite!, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball. It was Japanese first, and Dragon Ball Z is after Goku grows up. Dragon Ball is him as a kid.).
Sorry I have to go, and sorry if you think I rant, but i do....
Raven

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!