quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, December 16, 2012

more about me (and other random stuff)

Telling more about me: I do drama (as in acting) and it's so fun! yet i hate it when everyone looks at me, like when I have to do a presentation or answer a question in class or something. I like drama/acting because I know exactally what to say and do at the exact time I have to do it. In class or something it's just like.... well I don't know what to say, or do and it's anybody's guess what I'll say.
My favorite holiday is Christmas. Which is right around the corner!!! :-)!!! I belive in santa because I have seen the whole Elf movie, parts of The Escape Clause 3 on T.V., and my new favorite movie is Rise Of The Guardians. I think there's enough proof to say that santas real. And for doubters and haters who don't belive, saint nick was a real person who was very rich. Poor girls who wanted to get married couldn't because they didn't have dowry (or however you spell it. blogs don't have auto correct!) would hang their stockings and saint nick would put gold in it. Anyways one time he was speaking at this one place and someone insulted christianity and he hit him. ;-) my hero, right next to Iron Man and Cal Lightman (Avengers/Iron man(s) and the latter from Lie To Me).
"There are roomers" however you spell that "that the parents put the presents under the tree on Christmas"
-Papa Elf fom the movie Elf
So anyways that sorta went on a very long rant there :-/ I am going to New Mexico this Christmas to visit my Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt, Two Uncles, and two-six Cousins (I don't know who's going to be there). It's going to rock! And my family is waiting to watch The Hobit until we get there (the agony from not watching the Lord Of The Rings prequil) which is going to be added to my DVD collection when it comes out on DVD. Can't wait!!! Plus I haven't been there in three years. I miss my family!
Best holiday wishes Belive in santa and don't you dare forget that Jesus Christ is the real reason for the season!!!!
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. You better take lots of pics in New Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I nominated your blog for an award, check it out at this link and do what it says :)
    http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    July

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!