quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Youtube

Hey. Again I have down time. Finally. So today is about YouTube videos. So my favorite YouTube videos are music videos, and not the stupid ones like one direction, Justin beaver and Nikki minaj (that annoying sucky fake "rapper" who can't rap and nobody likes). I prefer Naruto and DBZ versions of three days grace, a day to remember, or even skillet. I also look up comedians. I like the comedians are Dane Cook, That dude July reminded me of last time... (I forgot his name again), Julian Smith, and Angelina Johnson/bonquiqui. My all time favorite YouTube videos are tfs, hich is not an advised video... But it's still funny. I would advise you to look up: Atheist sneeze (Dane Cook), breaking and entering (Dane Cook), hey there Delilah Tim Hawkins, things not to say to your wife (Tim Hawkins), nail salon (angelina johnson) and flirting (Angelina Johnson). Look those up because they rock! I know it was a boring post but still, it was a post that wasn't at midnight.
YouTube enthusiast 
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!