quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, December 31, 2012

Quizzes (mostly rise of the guardians...)

Hey! so I have been looking up quizzes for like the past... since I woke up. Which was a while ago. So I have mostly been looking up Rise Of The Guardians quizzes and if you haven't seen the movie yet, or didn't like it sorry! (The sorry is for not seeing it yet. If you didn't like it I'm sorry you have such bad taste in movies). Rise Of The Guardians is my new favorite movie (replacing Tangled), so you'll probably hear alot about it. You'll also hear a lot about other movies, so it might even out... Anyways the quizzes I took were mostly "What guardian am I" and here are my results: So if it was which season (other than winter, thats Jack Frost!), I always got fall. They have some pretty weird back stories, like almost always I fell out of a tree and died, but once Jamie (from ROTG) was my cousin, and in that same one I met Jack Frost when I was... Alive?
OnceI got guardian of water, which is weird. my parents abused and expiremented on me, making me mute, alough the good part being I got a braclet that carries ninja stars, the like best weapon ever (well maybe second to fists... ;-).
Other results I got were my favorite. I usually got a guardian of  Halloween, which is weird because Halloween isn't one of my favorite holidays. Beleive me I like it, it's just I prefer Christmas, Birthdays, and Easter. New Years to, but I'll tell you about that tomorrow. I guess I could be Halloween becuase, well... 1) I beleive in ghosts, werewolves, vampires, zombies, bigfoot ect. 2) I do love candy 3) Some people may find me scarry or evil... not that I am, it's just peoples opinions of me. Although in most of the ones where I got Halloween, I scare Pitch. Which would be awesome.
For the which guadian THATS IN THE MOVIE am I, I always get Jack Frost. I think it's awesome!
My personal favorite result was Emo Cupid. ;-) so me. Although Emo Cupid probably wouldn't wink or smile. Here's the "bio" : "Cupid although easily angered by Jack" that part isn't reallly me... well it is... "Is naturally calm and fun.everybody likes her except when you get her mad, her flames turn extreamly blue. She holds a longer record of being naughty than Jack, or Jackie as she calls him" by the way I officially love that nickname "Jack likes Cupid, and Cupid likes JAck she just doesn't know it yet. Cupid controls fire and is a natural with any type of weapon.'pain comes with love, but if it's true love, it's worth it' She is the guardian of love and Halloween" okay so I'm still pegged as Halloweens guardian... O_o "She loves pranks and enjoys getting on Jackies nerves. 'Now Jackie I'm sure you wouldn't like to melt' Cupid went through a very difficult childhood which makes her strong in love. She flirts to help guyd know what they don't want in their soul mate" I think thats so me!!! Well except for flirting. I've never done it, and it isn't one of my "natural" instincts. I prefer fighting and video games over Flirting and dating. Action films over romance films. But that still really sounds like me!!! and there's the what the other guardians think of you so here it is "Jack: Cupid is beautiful and awesome, just don't tell her I said that" Aww!!! I love you to Jackie!!! "North: Although fun and good with kids she isn't always the nicest."       "Tooth: Cupid is great, I just wish she would shoot me with an arrow"         "Bunnymund: She is a flirt, although I guess it's part of her job."       sandy's opinion was just a smiley face so I'll move on to Pitch (sorry Sandy, it's just I don't know how to make the smiley face...)   "Pitch: Unfortunantly she is one of the very few who aren't scared. She is also quite... umm... sccary" Why thank you Pitch, I'll keep that in mind ;-). Not that I would ever use it against someone, it's just that I would use it against someone.
So I didn't take a quiz for this, but amaong the guardians, my boyfriends would be Jack Frost (betcha didn't see that coming ;-), my best friend would be the Easter Bunny (Bunnymund, played by Hugh Jackman, my third favorite actor), for me the father figure would be North (Santa Clause), the mother/older sister figure would be the Tooth Fairy (Tooth. I may not always like her, but still she seems like a sister/mother character to me). I have no clue what the sandman would be. Maybe someone to talk to, because Bunny and Jack do not seem like the type to listen and help me solve my problems.
Thats enough for today don't you agree?
The guardian of Halloween (which was actually in one quiz Raven)
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!