quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

the hobbit WARNING POST MAY CONTAIN SPIOLERS!!!

Hey! so I've had a super busy day, with shopping then going home for like two seconds before seeing The Hobbit in 3D. Now I'm at my cousin's (Alexandria or Alex if you wanted to know her name) for a sleep-over. So this post is about The Hobbit. The book was amazing. The movie slightly better, but then again it's been a few years since I read the book. Now look away all who haven't seen the movie but plan to. I really loved how the giants argued, but i thought that Gandolf was the one saying it in the book. The big fat troll was so ugly!!! I mean the fat stomach... Ick!!! I really liked the head white... (was it a troll or an orc?) well the white beast he rides. It was cute/awesome in the most evil vicious way!!! I really liked the cast in the movie, but Bilbo Baggins was Watson from the bbc Sherlock Holmes (the one with texting, the modern one. With Sherlocks brother the like govener or someone important like that... I am ____ locked= SHER locked from that annoying chick). I didn't know if he would make a good Bilbo but he did! I thought that dwarves were supposed to be ugly but the king dude, was actually sort of (sort of!) cute. And totally ninja!!! I think I also saw Gimli's dad, who is one of the thirteen (or is it twelve...?) dwarves. I mean like twice me and my mom thought it was Gimli, but it's not.
Busy and tired
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!