quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, December 27, 2012

On this day in history...

Hey so this post is really late... Again. I've been really busy and so my posts are kind of late and ranting. I'm what watching Pocahontas, which I've never seen before. Me, Phoenix, and Alex when to see rise of the guardians but it wa sold out. So we are all going tomorrow... I hope!!! I absolutely love that movie. It's my new favorite movie!!!!!!! DIBS ON JACK FROST!!!!! I love him!! If I was a guardian I would be Mother Nature, I think... I'm pretty sure cause I I love climbing trees and I get along with animals way better than people. And this may seem random but does anyone know who the comedian who sings  "hey there Delilah this is your ex boyfriend Samsun" the song that's like oh it's what you DID to me, and like Samsun and Delilah from the bible... If you know tell me!!!    And Jessie don't worry I'll do a ghost post soon!
Tired and busy
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. TIM HAWKINS!!!!! I LOVE him! I expecially love his "Things you don't do to your wife".... that is hilarious. Alex and Jessie are your cousins right? If I'm thinking of the right ones that is, you have a ton of cousins Rae! I just nicknamed you ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm no Jessie is my best friend, goes to your school... Alex is my cousin, along with Andrew, Sadie, Peter, Ron (don't laugh), and Mack. That's just in New Mexico! I love the nickname and thank you so much for reminding me ya Tim Hawkins!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!