quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Up dates on life

So this is my first blog post on my (new) iPod! I just got it yesterday and I'm in love with it! So enough about that just saying this post seems specialer to me than other posts. Anyways I don't have school tomorrow because I'm going to New Mexico. I promise to post as soon as I get there! Anyways I'm sorry to my friends that do and have to suffer from school. Now onto the other stuff, I should be packing right now, but hey what can you do? I'm about to go to July's (check out her blog at julyaemmance.blogspot.com) Christmas concert with my friend Meggie. I will be on a plane like all day tomorrow after a long drive to hmmm hmmm. If you didn't catch that it's hmmm hmmm. I will not reveal the secret location of the top secret public airport (in case the poparazzi want a picture of me) Anyways back to packing, I'll post when I get to NM, and good luck July in your Christmas concert!
I put the pro in procrastinate
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!