quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve and pitch perfect.

Hey so Merry Christmas Eve! So this post is yet another what's up with me, and then some Christmas laughs followed by a serious message (sorry but there is going to be spiritual messages because I'm a Christan and if you don't like it don't complain open your mind to truth), so what's new with me: yesterday I met a lot of my cousins friends. I only remember like two of their names. Jessie (my cousins best friend, coincidence?) and Hamie. That's just a nick name, but he was like the closest to my age I met here. Fourteen. Okay i also remeber him because he was cool and kinda cute ;-) just dont tell my cousin! Then my cousin, and her two best friends and this other guy (again forgot his name) went to see pitch perfect. It was a good movie and I can totally relate to the main girl character (the one who interns at a radio station) I mean other than her taste in music and the fact that she's a good singer, then we are pretty much partially the same.
Okay so in honor of Christmas Eve, the worst gift I ever got was... Well I never ever got a bad gift. But one time my youth paster got used boxers. Other than that I Don't know one time when someone got a ugly sweater or anything. The best gift I ever got was either my D.S., the ipod i got this year or my game boy. Those three will soon be tied because I'm getting a manga drawing book this year. For some people it barley even compares to the gameboy, but I'm obsessed with anime of which manga is a comic book/tv show company for. I'm so excited!
Don't forget the Christ is Christmas. He is the reason for the season. "Every girl wants a guy who'll die for her. But one already has. His name was Jesus" -unknown  the reason for the season is Christs birth, but he was born to die for me and you. This sounds really sad and sober, but its not. It just makes Christmas worth celebrating more! And did you know Santa was a Christan? He was Saint Nickolous before he ever became Santa Claus! I'll tell you about it tomorrow. Cause it's a story you don't wanna miss. Have a good Chritmas and check in again to hear about Jolly Old Saint Nickolous!
Remembering the reason for the season
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!