quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, December 28, 2012

Princesses and other cartoons and anime

Hey! So I finally got some downtime, at least enough to do a post. So yesterday I went to the river of lights with Alex and company, then I slept over at her friends house (with said company) and we watched Disney princess movies. I saw Pocohantis for the first time. It was pretty good. If I could live in any of their kingdoms/villages it would either be Tangleds or Aladins kingdoms. I mean Tangleds kingdom is so cute with lanterns every year awesome forests and a very artsy happy people. Aladins on the other hand is very big and has lots of shops and animals. And lots of places to run from palace guards ;-) but I would also love the genies, and magic carpets. If I could marry the prince from any princess movie it would either be Flynn Rider (Tangled) or Aladin. I know the same ones but Flynn Riders a hot criminal who is very adventurous. Aladin is a thief who's also adventurous and fearless. If I could be any princess though, it would either be Merida (brave) or Ariel (the little mermaid). If I could be in any anime or cartoon, princess movies, manga, ect. I would either be in Rise Of The Guardians or Naruto. I would love to be a guardian (from Rise Of The Guardians, and if I was a guardian I could date Jack Frost forever ;-) ) or a ninja (Naruto)! I mean wouldn't that be fun?!?!
Princess
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!