quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Update on my winter break

Finally arrived in hm hmm hm hmm hm New Mexico. The flight was delayed five hours (not even kidding), missed our connection, and got to New Mexico at midnight their time (two am my normal time) and they lost our luggage. Other than that it was a good trip... Then I started feeling woozy and dizzy and either burning or freezing. At least my cousin (who I'm convinced is insane) declared Phoenix a level 5 addict... To his phone. He said I was a level 2 addict to my iPod. I denied it, but then again addicts deny that they're addicts so... Yeah.
Not an addict
Raven

4 comments:

  1. That does not sound fun..... your doggie says hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other than feeling sick, and the whole plane thing... And the luggage thing it's good. Tell

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!