quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Disney theories #1: The death of a parent

Hey! So, as you should know, I love conspiracy theories. And actually, believe a couple of them. Okay, most of them. I am majorly gullible. So, along with my gullible-ness comes me, believing conspiracies. And, other than conspiracies, I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Disney. So, of course, when I heard of a couple Disney conspiracies about Frozen, I HAD to jump on the band wagon.
Theory: Anna and Elsa's parents death. Obviously there are a lot of theories, but today we are focusing on this one.
Anna and Elsa's parents died on the way to Flynn/Eugene and Rapunzel's wedding. Okay, so, this theory mostly came up because Tangled came out three years ago, almost to the day, and the ship crashed, when? Three years ago. So, I would find this theory a lot easier to believe if it was "died going to the festival of Rapunzel's return", because the wedding happened after years and year and years of begging and asking... He finally said yes. Okay, he asked her. But still, YEARS AND YEARS. So, how is it nobody disputed that yet? Of course, movie time is different than real time, so, it could work, movie time being well... Movie time. And going along that theory is "That's why Rapunzel and Flynn felt a need to come to the coronation of Elsa" Which personally, PISSES ME OFF. Okay, Rapunzel and Flynn did come to the coronation
So, I love love love that they came. Them coming is also a fact. But I feel like Rapunzel would've come even if the parents weren't dead, even if the parents were going somewhere else. It kinda pisses me off that they think the only reason they would come would be out of guilt. I mean, HELLO?! Have you seen Tangled? Rapunzel would've gone anyways. If you think she only came cause of guilt I don't think you're a true fan. And I will straight up tell you. I mean, SERIOUSLY!!! Have you NOT obsessively watched Tangled? If you have, HOW in the HECK do you think she can't have another reason for coming? If not, you need to watch it til you get it through your think skull, RAPUNZEL WOULD COME ANYWAYS!!!!!!! So, anyways.... That was just me pissed off, sorry.
Next is that the crashed ship is the ship Ariel explored in the little mermaid. I am perfectly fine with this theory, and have no disputes. It even works geographically. Then there's something that the guy who MADE the film said; The ship crashed on the way to a wedding. But, Anna and Elsa's parents didn't die in the ship crash. They got washed onto an Island and had a kid before getting killed by a jaguar. That's the beginning from Tarzan. The only problem;
Okay, accounting for different styles of animation, they could be the same people, but THE HAIR COLOR!!! The hair color totally switched between the two. So, let's start with the dads. He was stuck on an island, probably didn't shave. Hair could've grown like that. other than that they look pretty alike. The moms, so, maybe her hair is naturally curly and it's just always up too much to show. Then, still accounting for different animation styles, she could be the same person. Maybe this was the only outfit that washed up or something. But guys, THE HAIR. SERIOUSLY. I don't know how to justify it. Except...
Magic?
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!