quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Malls

Today, was a mall day. And boy, are mall days the greatest thing ever or what? I went with my best friend July, and we totally had a blast.
FIRST: July isn't really into these types of stores, but I love love love love LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Video Game stores. The one at our mall is called Software Ect. And it's EXACTLY where GameStop used to be. Anyways, I got Lego Marvel game, including Fantastic Four, Spiderman and the Avengers. I know because of the villians on the cover... OH! And the XMen! I wonder if she-hulk will be in there. One can only hope.
SECOND: The Toy Shelf. It's a toy store, and like the five-year-olds we are, we bought playmobiles Yay.
THIRD: Clearance bins in Hot Topic. Got a $1 hobbit bracelet, $3 Marshall Lee T and half off a Aladdin tank
Four: Bath and Body Works. Yay!
Shopped out
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word yes!!! And, you can't forget the last minute stop at Starbucks in B&N.... :)
    I'm so happy with my Little Mermaid shirt that you forgot to mention too, haha.

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!