quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, June 20, 2014

S.L.

There are many important things I discovered today. ONE: I am a good cook, but I am also easily frustrated with it. TWO: All whovians favorite Disney prince should be Aladdin because Aladdin wears a Fez. And Fezzes are cool. THREE: Just because you order three posters from ONE thing on Amazon, doesn't mean that they'll come together. One came yesterday, one's coming this week while I'm gone and one's coming in JULY. I think it's the one from the U.K. I'm getting a Marvel poster from the U.K. Yay.
Also, I leave for St. Louis tomorrow. So, I won't be posting for about a week. But I probably will have a lot lot lot to share. Right now? Not so much. I am going to make Ramen now. Then maybe take a crack at not getting pissed at the cooking thingy. Then I may or may not have to finish packing for a St. named Louis. Then well... Chillin. Yay.
That's about it.
So, recap; I'll be MIA the next week.
NOT kidnapped
or dead
super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!