quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, June 2, 2014

Me in everything

So, as you may or may not know, I am kinda sorta really seriously a super nerd. So, this post is dedicated to which superhero, Disney princess, book character (general) and anime character (general) I am most like. I might have to do there each, but still, I've been  wondering and I need to analyze this. Plus you can comment if you agree or disagree. Kay? Kay :) I AM NOT DOING JUST GIRL CHARACTERS, CAUSE I MEAN LIKE PERSONALITY, AND GENDER DOESNT CHANGE PERSONALITY. GUYS COUNT TOO. And these are not in any order, like least to most,just the ones I think of first.
Superhero:
1) she-hulk. Tough, smart, willing to fight for what she wants. She's a lawyer, which I think I could kick at least a bit of butt at. Plus, she's one of my favorites, and I don't know which came first; the favorite or the similarities?
2) Ironman. Smart, sarcastic and, well, that's about it. I just feel a bit like him, out of most other heroes,
3) Spider-Man. Brilliant, funny but not mean (okay, I might fail at the not mean part sometimes....) and mostly, just the little nerd who sits alone and studies instead of going out for sports. Doesn't let the world know he's super so his family won't get hurt, but also, I think, so that he won't be treated different. He can do things on his own.
Disney princesses:
1) Mulan. Tough, fights for her family, and knows that living for your family is better than bringing honor to them. Although, I could play the guy part better than her.
2) belle. Book worm, willing to look past the exterior and doesn't let people push her around.
3) Elsa. The cold never bothered me anyway. Plus the whole anxiety, antisocial ness and Marshmellow.
4) (I went over the limit, sorry!) Merida. Doesn't need a guy, takes things into her own hands and believes in magic. Plus I may or may not kick butt in archery.
Book characters:
1) Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson). Smart, brave, serious yet funny and sarcastic.
2) June Iparis (Legend). Smart, brave, analytical, kick-butt. Well they're all similar to Annabeth chase. Hmmm, if you think about it, all these characters are a bit similar, or well, some of them (Mulan and Merida, June and Annabeth....)
3) Cameron Morgan (Gallagher girls). Invisible, not too good at anything, not too this or too that.
Anime character:
1) shikamaru (naruto). Smart, lazy. And pretty nice (at least, I hope I am!)
2) soul (soul eater). Laid back, twisted and just..... Cool ;)
3) Erza (fairy tail). Serious, tough, always willing to fight, anger issues and can totally hold her own.
What do you guys think?
Above all though, I'm most like....
Me :)
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!