quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Um....?

Ah, Thursday. The day before Friday. It's really great. Tonight I have a St. Louis pool party, and yesterday it was all rainy so I didn't go to the beach Shindig (but I did get to use the word shindig, so it's all good). I did, however, have a movie marathon with my bestie July. Whoo-hoo! We watched cars 1, cars 2 and High School Musical. Believe me, we were totally cinema sinning the buggers, but being 15 I am mature enough to say they're cute and watch them like a mature person... Who sings along and does stupid little dances and totally debates the greater things in cheesy movies. Of course, my maturity level hasn't been OVER 9000!!! Lately, as you can tell from that reference. I love Total Drama and Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons, and have been obsessively thinking about and watching them lately. I've also been watching Pretty Little Liars like a normal teenage girl, so that evens out. I got new clothes at hot topic, captain America sweatpants and a belle sports bra to sleep in at St. Louis, and I've been wearing them and they're super-duper comfy and it's baggy pants and a half shirt so I was looking in the mirror and I totally felt like kim possible wearing that outfit, so now it's even more often. Remember when you used to watch Kim Possible as a kid? Don't deny it, it was awesome! Why can't they make more shows like that? There's something awesome about teenagers -People our age- saving the world, having superpowers or just being super smart and tough and athletic and having arch nemesis's and being able to save the world but still being nervous around
people they have a crush on. I LOVE it.
I have no idea what that post was about
so... Bye
WAIT!!! GUESS WHAT TOMORROW IS?!?!?!
FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!
FREAKY!!!
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!