quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Gods of Olympus tag

As you know, or don't but really should, I am a nut job and one thing I am especially nutty about is Percy Jackson and The Olympians and the... Series after that? Heroes Of Olympus. I absolutely love those books, so when I found a Gods Of Olympus tag on youtube, I decided to do it. I'm not tagging anyone, but I HIGHLY encourage people to do it. Each main greek god asks a question, so here they are!
Zeus: Name your favourite fictional leader, good or bad? Well, I'm not much for authority... Haha, okay, no I am not that type of person, but I'm not all yay, leaders........ hmm.... I'm thinking Thorne from Isle of Swords and sequels. I mean, talk about kick butt.......

Hera: Who are your favourite fictional parents? I know it's only one parent, but Sally Jackson, from the PJO books. Since it's Hera, I think she means two parents though... um... Do anime's count, cause have you ever met Naruto's parents? They rock! Book wise... Tris's parents from Divergent.

Demeter: What fictional food would you like to try? Any fictional food, Ramen from Naruto. It has to be good! Book wise... Dauntless cake. I don't love Divergent, but I do love cake.

Poseidon: Name a book where water is central, either in setting or plot. PJO, HoO... That one book I read last year... The water Temple in LoZ (I know, not a book), Pirates of the Caribbean (the movies and books), Isle of Swords and sequels....

Dionysus: Which character would you most like to have a party with? I don't much like parties, but Leo, HoO or... that's it. Team Leo! Cause Edward's super old, Jacob smells like dog and Leo is just plain hot... Literally!

Apollo: Either, name a great debut book (so an author's first published work).
or
Name a first book in a series you really enjoyed.
LEGEND!!! First published book by Marie Lu, I think, but one of my FAVORITE books!!!

Artemis: 'Of all the Greek goddesses, she was the most self-sufficient, living life on her own terms, comfortable both in solitude and in holding the reins of leadership.'* Who is your favourite female heroine? Annabeth, PJO and HoO or June, Legend or Kat, Curse of the Spider king and sequels. Non-book like, She-hulk.

Athena: Name a character who is wise. Well, You're own daughter Athena! Annabeth, as previously mentioned. Um, June, but I mentioned her too. Someone who isn't mentioned... Um.. Hermoine, I guess, although, no offense, she is NOT the first smart person I think of. Why is she the first person everyone else does?

Hermes: If you could travel to any fictional setting (real world or fantasy) where would you go? Hyrule, CHB..... Huh. Guess that's all.

Hephaestus: If you could have any fictional tool made (for example a weapon or a gadget), what would you want? Riptide (PJO, HoO), (double) claw shots (LoZ), the guns in legend.....

Ares: What is your favourite fictional battle? Um..... EVERY BATTLE EVER!!! Favorite? I don't wanna show favoritism! Guess I'm a daughter of Ares.....

Aphrodite: What is your ultimate ship (the characters do not have to be from the same book)? Jarida (jack frost and Merida, Rise of the guardians, brave) Gwuncan (Total Drama), Percabeth (PJO and HoO) and June and day (dunno that name.... Legend)

Hades: If you could petition Hades to bring any fictional character back from the dead who would you choose?f Fred (HP), Bianca DiAngelo (PJO), everyone who died in the last Olympian, Metias (Legend) I mean, that's more than one, but if I could only ask for one, Metias. He reminds me of my own brother and he most deserves it.

Final question(s): If you could be a God/ Goddess of anything what would you want to be and what do you think would fit your personality? These do not have to be the same. I would probably be Godess of.... Fangirling? Imagination? Obsession? I would want to be Godess of hmmm...... Friendship. That'd be great.

Greek daughter of ares or Athena.
Maybe Poseidon? Hades?
What do you think?
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!