quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Zombies!

Okay, so, yesterday's post was sorta long and todays, probably will be too, since, like the epic, violent, tough, tomboy person I am, I will be planning out my zombie apocolpse team with anime, book, video game, Disney and superhero characters. And then from eeeevvvvvveeeerrrryyyyyyttttthhhhhhhiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg. I'm doing brawler, long range, strategist, healer, weapons expert and speed fighter. I'm not including leader, cause I'd obviously be the leader. Kay, here we goooooooooooooo
Anime:
Brawler- Free from soul eater. He's immortal and pretty cool.
Long range- Tenten from Naruto. No explanation needed.
Strategist- either Ciel from Black butler or Shikamaru from Naruto. Battle of the minds here people! Smartest. People. Ever!
Healer- Tsunade from Naruto. She can heal and kick butt!
Weapons expert- Erza from Fairy Tail. Recuip!
Speed fighter- Minato from Naruto. Doy, yellow flash!
Book:
Brawler- Percy Jackson. (Y'all should know where he's from.....). Titans? Giants? Ares? Monsters? Just another day at CHB. Oh, or Classise. It's a tie here......
Long range- Legolas. Elf, bow and hot. Best combo ever!
Strategist- Annabeth from Percy Jackson. EVERYONE should've seen this coming. My turtles did!
Healer-  Lucy from Narnia. I dunno why she just seems like a healer.
Weapons expert- Four from Divergent. I've read it but I'm still not a superfan. He's just all......   Weapon-y
Speed fighter- June Iparis from Legend. The line goes something like "because when she strikes, she strikes like a viper." 
Video game:
Brawler- Bowser from Mario. Yeah, he's evil, but he's a GIANT FIRE BREATHING DINOSOAR.
Long range- Link from Legend Of Zelda. Claws hot, slingshot, bow..... EVERYTHING!
Strategist- Fi, from LoZ: Skyward Sword. I'm detecting a 87% probability she's a good strategist
Healer- nurse joy from Pokemon. I mean, c'mon, it's Pokemon.
Weapons expert- Desmond from Assassins Creed. Assassin, duh.
Speed fighter- Sonic. Dude, just like.... Wow. Duuuuuhhhhhh.
Disney:
Brawler- Mulan. She went to war.
Long range- Merida from Brave. Bow and arrows.
Strategist- Belle from beauty and the beast. She does read books all the time.
Healer- Rapunzel from tangled. I mean, she has hair that glows when she sings... And that's not all it does ;p
Weapons expert- as I already made use of Merida and Mulan, that leaves me with.... Hmm..... Stitch? Yep. Alien tech. Pretty complicated.
Speed fighter- Aladdin. I mean, he's a con and runs from the guards all the time. If he can't fight fast he can con them into giving up
Superhero:
Brawler- she-hulk. As good as the hulk, but can distinguish people rather than just SMASH!!!
Long range- Green Arrow. I mean, arrows and the fact that super strong and tough and *swoon*
Strategist- captain America. Not because I love him, but because he's a captain.
Healer- I was thinking wolverine, but he heals, not heals others. So... Um.... No superhero is good at healing. They just sorta scream to he sky instead of helping..... I'm gonna go with Spider-Man, though, because he has like, web and is smart and stuff...
Weapons expert- IronMan. He built his own suit, designed weapons and is just awesome.
Speed fighter- Flash. I mean, hello, he can SLOW TIME. 
Everything:
Brawler- she-hulk. Out of everything, I think she's strongest. Sorry everyone else!
Long range- Merida. She can still fight close range too.
Strategist- tie, between Ciel, Shikamaru and Annabeth. They're like, the smartest people ever!
Healer- tie between Tsunade and Rapunzel. They can take shifts!
Weapons expert- ironman. Again, sorry!
Speed fighter- sorry everyone, I love you, but Minato trumps all. Seriously, teleportation! 'Cept maybe flash.... Still going with Minato though!
Leader
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!