quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Woooooowwwwwwwww.................. I'm a sophomore.....

Hey! So, I'm like not a freshman anymore. So........ That happened. Oh, do you wanna know what else happened? I kinda hit my face. Really hard. With the car door. It hurt, and is seriously embarrassing, so I was in pain, hoping nobody noticed and my mom yells "are you okay?" And so, I am embarrassed and in pain, but at least it was the last day of school. I currently have a cut under my eye and a small welt/bloody wound on my nose on the other side. Ow.
I went to see The Fault in our Stars movie last night, and actually liked it better than the book. Of course, that's not sayin much cause I disliked the book. Of course, the movie completely cut out the video game with Sargent Max Mayhem, which was my favorite part of the book, but I still liked the movie better. No idea why. Would I buy it? Heck no. Watch it again? Eh, whatever.
I also did the church car wash today, which was fun. Ish. 'Cept now I'm super tired. Night.
Tireeedddd sophomore
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!