quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Exam-y stuff

Hey. Late start exam day, tomorrow's the last day of school, then SUMMER! So, for my birthday I got a book-nook swinging chair thingy and dfinantly am going to read and write in it this summer. Um...... OH YEAH! Graduation! So, that happened yesterday and I made Phoenix a DBZ card with a TFS reference and he didn't want to go and I told him he had to cause the card I made doesn't fit for anything else and he said "what's it say? An unexpected pleasure?" And we all thought it was funny and I want that satin on a tshirt. I'm wearing my "warning: I do dumb things tshirt" and when I walke into school this morning SO WAS SOME OTHER GUY! I mean, it's okay to be wearing the same tshirt as someone, but still. I'm dumber! Well, probs not but I'm still arguing for it. I have Econ exam today. -.-" uggghhhhh..... Exam-y stuff. Grr. At least today as yesterday I only have one (no orch exam, finished Japanese a few weeks ago) tomorrow I'll have TWO EXAMS. Least its the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!
Dumb
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!