quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June

July got her wisdom teeth out, Phoenix, Ginger and Trenton might be going to jail/prison, I'm leaving for St. Louis in a month, my phone just gave out and to finish off this expositional onslaught..... I am your brother! Okay, the whole "and to finish off this expositional onslaught..... I am your brother!" Is a total TFS line, but wwwooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, everything else is true and it's super busy and it's only the first day of summer. Okay, lemme start this again, giving a detailed description, of this week and whatever else I know..... Today: Phoenix is currently at counseling. Sometime after counseling he's going to probation, where he's either coming back home or going to jail. Sometime the same fate could be held for Ginger and Trenton. I may or may not have a movie marathon with July this week. Today I go to Japanese tutoring. Tomorrow is the Fuel beach party at like 1-4. Hopefully I will not see the familiar face from last time (I honestly don't know if I really hope that, but whatever....). Then Thursday is the St. Louis team pool party. Which, I am actually looking forwards too. Of course, to both the pool/beach thingies I am excited to wear my new swim suits but I probably won't be wearing the Captain America one because it has a giant hole in the stomach and back, so they're gonna be getting a double dose of wonder woman swimwear from me. On Friday, well, A) FRIDAY THE 13TH!!! Break out the scary sleepovers, blankets and me curled up telling scary stories. Yay! B) How To Train Your Dragon 2. Okay, so, this movie has me excited and a bit odd feeling. I love HTTYD, but I mean, HICCUP IS NOW HOT. He's supposed to be cute, awkward, not hot and well... HOT! But I am very excited and cannot wait to go see it. On F~r~i~d~a~y    t~h~e 1~3th!!! ~~~~~~~~~~Whooooooooo. Scary~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So, excited. Anyone wanna go with me? Haha. Okay, then there's the seventeenth, which is A) my brothers Birthday. Excited? Yes. Nervous? Heck yes. and B) Tuesday the seventeenth. Break out the Psych episodes and the extras left over from Friday the 13th. Then there's the 21st, which is A) my dads birthday and B) When I leave for St. Louis. Wow, everything Friday and after apparently is doubly important. A's and B's. And I love them both. Anyways, after the 21st I'll be in St. Louis for a week, then I'll be back to all my posting glory, don't ya'll worry your pretty little heads. I will be MIA for a week, but I'll be back. And, oh yeah, um.... When I get back my phone that's gone to heck? Well, he's being replaced. Bye-bye phone-y. Hello new phone!
That's pretty much the first jam packed month of my confusing summer. What's all your guy's summer like?
Worried!
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!