quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, June 6, 2014

In summer!!! Featuring Trenton... I mean, Olaf!



I'm no longer a freshman, schools over, oh. My. Gosh. I. Can't. Even. And I don't even use the phrase "I can't even" so you know it's a big deal. School is FREAKIN OVER!!!!!!!! Okay, there's school being over and there's SCHOOL BEING OVER!!!!!!! I am psyched, but I'm also a Sophomore. Meaning, oh gosh, that's one year less than I previously had for going to college. Craaappppp. So.... Summer song, cause I don't feel like stress today.
summer-y
super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

FIRST INVERTED PYRAMID OF THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!