quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Everything Wrong With Frozen!

So, iPod being stupid, saw how to train your dragons 2 and loved it. But, I don't have a time for a real post right now. Ill talk all about it tomorrow or Monday, though, PROMISE. Seeing as I don't have time for a real post an my iPod doesn't do YouTube......


Here's a link. To the past. Or not as past.
It's a surprise.
Which may or may not be everything wrong with frozen.
Maybe.
Oh! Freaky theory time; when the trolls say "get the fiancé out of the way" they cast a spell on him (Hans) to make him evil.
It fits too well! Plus the cheating shot which may or may not be mentioned in everything wrong with frozen.
Which may or may not be the link I put there.
Maybe.
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!