quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

TUESDAY THE (June) SEVENTEENTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is a very big day pascal! No, it's not my birthday, I am not asking to go see floating lanterns (although that would be AWESOME!!!) but it is a very important persons birthday.... Well, first off all, it is TUESDAY THE SEVENTEENTH!!! Break out the Psych and the creepy stories party 2. Yippee. Cause who doesn't love those creepy days? It's also June 17th, which is my brothers bday. So, Happy Birthday Phoenix! I got him a whole box set of Legend Of Zelda Manga. Yay!
18. That's gotta be fun. Um... Let's see... That's about it. Hope y'all have a great day.
Scary psych time!
not scared
super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!