quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer

Okay, so this is actually my first OFFICIAL day of summer. Official. Yay. Not the best first day of summer, but hey, It's still summer. And I have a whole three months to make it better. Plus, now I'm not a freshie. Did I get an instant maturity on the last day of school? No. Can I pretend I did and act like I'm older (well, not like college, just not 15) to get guys? Hecks yeah. So, that's that. And thank goodness it's finally summer. I am SO done with school forever. Sadly, I can only leave for a couple months. *Sigh* Hey, it's a whole summer. I hate the sun and sand, but I really really really am glad summers here. The past school year has felt really, really, really, really, really, reeeaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyy long. So, summer. I really don't have any plans this year, except for St. Louis and maybe church camp. I am really looking forward to not doing anything. Whew. So.........
THANK GOODNESS FOR SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, this post is basically just me ranting and saying no to school, so sorry, but oh my gosh, summer and uqeiwhaegwyoyeuisdjhvbgseuiajsdfbhgktrueiwsjmfvhbryeiuwojsdk well, hope ya'lls day is better than mine.
Summer!
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!