quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, January 23, 2015

disney dreams! Oh, and realities.

Whoo! I have a spare moment for some posts. Well, just one, short one (hopefully). About disney! First off, my disney haul...
- panda hat
- panda chopsticks
- expedition Everest T-shirt (it has an attacking yeti on it)
- Mulan pin
- pirates of the Caribbean medallion
- customizable light saber (Darth vadars handle with a green light saber)
- belle and Merida necklace charms
- a candy bento box
- a Naruto japanese style poster
- a tiara
And... Drumroll please.... A stitch pillow pet!
Now, while disney was amazing! I don't really have much to tell. I mean, I did go to Disney quest and kick butt at soul caliber until a guy who wasn't in our group beat me. *Sigh* if that guys reading this, then props dude. Someone from our group Did bring their Wii, so I played super smash bros, wearing my tiara and I played using the skin for snake that makes him leopard skin, who I dubbed gay snake, and then we did team battles so our team was team fabulous. There was also the dream team and the a-team. For our workshop we played aladdin; if I ever get a link to the website, I'll post it. Then there was when we were walking and like I so often do, I started narrating like stuff was in pokemon (a wild so-n-so appeared! They used some-pokemon-move! It was super effective/not very affective... Ya know, that stuff!) and I said a wild Grant appeared, to which any responded "the wild grant used flirt. It was super effective!" And my friend, Rikki, who has a crush on grant was standing right next to me and I jokingly said "rikki fainted". I'm super proud of that. Anyways, those are all my awesome stories.
I really love love love the rides at disney not because they're super exciting, super steep and super scary, but because of the theatrics. I mean, outside of expedition Everest there's a yeti museum. Accord to the sign, dedicated to the serious study. That's right, it literally says serious study. High five! It's all really cool. And totally worth it. For one ride, you get to design a car and if I had even one minute more I would've gotten it's power up high, but with the time we had, out of 100 with an average of this usually being 50-60 my group got our cars power up to 84. E-I-g-h-t-y f-o-u-r. Screw resourcefulness and those other categories, the only thing that really matters is power. And ooh, baby did our car have power.
I also got to meet belle, one of my favorite disney princesses and favorite people in general, and gaston (not together with belle) who lived up to no one being as "ruggedly handsome as he" because "there he goes, isn't he dreamy? Monsieur, gaston, oh he's so cute!" And he was. Handsome, cute, dreamy and extremely hot. Not to mention well... Gaston. When I me and Rikki went up to him to get our picture taken he pulled us super close and told us to rest our heads on his chest. Honestly, here are the kinds of guys who really piss me off and I totally hate myself for crushin on. But I do still crush on them, stupid brain! I mean, I love nice guys but these guys..... My real crush is nice though. Don't worry, I haven't completely become some normal, girly girly who likes "bad boys" (because well, I like relationships that last longer than a week with a guy who can stand only dating one girl and doesn't smell like cigarettes!) so, rest assured.
I still have to review cinder, but I'm still busy in life. So.... Whenever I can!
Princess
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!