quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

um...

Um...... My posts are litterally going to be ten minute youtube post for the next... I don't know how long, sorry. Disney, japanese, robotics, and now my bestie July's blog has a fantasy writing contest I want to enter! So, I have to quickly work on that. Plus I finished Cinder and need to review that for you guys. And I have to tell you about disney. But I have almost NO free time and so.... It might be a while until you hear all about my exciting trips into space and Haunted houses and explorations for pirates and yeti's. Plus, me meeting two awesome people. One of theme a beauty. The other ones dreamy, cute, tall, strong and handsome. He stole my heart, I'm hardly breathing! (HINT HINT. SONG LYRICS RIGHT THERE. HINT. HINT. HINT)
Busy
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. I FEEL LIKE WE NEED TO HANG OUT PRONTO BECAUSE THERE'S SO MUCH BETWEEN THE LINES OF THIS POST...
    - July, http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!