quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Easily Butthurt people -NigaHiga

Anothre day, another gazzillion online japanese assignments to do... Ealier in the year when I mentioned having a glitch? Now's when it's really catching up to me. And youtube, is catching up to you. As usual, sorry if there is anything bad  in here. Ryan Higa is usually a really awesome, amazing clean, funny youtuber who I may slightly be in love with (least it's not Connor Franta... Poor fangirls with broken dreams!!!) but this is named easily butthurt people, so it's making fun and appolagizing to easily butthurt people, who'd probs get offended at this video. Although, what stupid kind of overly sensitive person would read my blog. Do you not know me?!?! Anywho, Enjoy!
Not sensitive
super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!