quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, January 11, 2015

reasons why people who like Tiana have good taste


Today is the tribute to my girl.... Drumroll please.....

Tiana


1- she works hard for her dream.
That's pretty awesome, especially how tired it makes her.

2- she likes cooking.
I like cooking.... I should be the next disney princess.

3- she doesn't care how hot and princely he'll become, she ain't gonna kiss a frog.

I know this sounds like the exact opposite of the reasons I liked Belle and Jasmine (their princes being imperfect) but I just like how she isn't willing to kiss every frog she sees just so she can marry a prince.
Cooking princess
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven


INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!