quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, January 9, 2015

reasons why Belle rocks

Today, as I told you yesterday, is dedicated to another one of my favorite Disney princesses;
Belle
 

She's pretty awesome. I think I'll do about three reasons again, because three is a great number. So... Here it is.
1- She reads.
and reads.
 
and reads.
and reads.
 
The beast finds it adorable. I want a guy to find me and all my obsessive reading cute.

2- She knows there must be more to life than this.
And, there is. As she finds out.
 
3- She loves one of the few imperfect Disney princes, and not the super hot jerk of the village (who thinks she's H-O-T but should stop being her).
She is NOT taking his crap. No matter how tall, dark, handsome, "dreamy" he is. He's a doosh-monkey who doesn't appreciate happiness in the form of books.
But she loves the beast for who he is on the inside and not well... He doesn't have much outside looks to live. Although after his curse is lifted.... And vice-versa. He loves her not because she's pretty (like Gaston, the doosh-monkey) but because of who she is. And her reading. Seriously, any guys find reading hot?
 
 
And, for those reasons, Belle is one of my favorite Disney princesses. Because, really, who doesn't love Belle?
Nerdy Princess
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven
 
INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!