quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

reasons why Rapunzel is golden

The last installment in my disney princess series is now, and I leave Thursday, so tomorrow's going to be a... Kinda like an award blog with different disney songs in categories and I'm going to say my favorites. Kay? If anyone who reads this thing actually cares, they can put down suggestions for songs/votes/categories in the comments and I WILL take those into account. Kay? Kay. Now, for the last (and lost, hint hint) princess...
Rapunzel

1- shes resourceful
Tying up guys, climbing up and down towers, swinging everywhere, pulling levers... And that's just her hair! Plus, frying pans, who knew?

2- she's artsy
I'd have run out of inspiration... And space. Back up to resourceful.
3- she's one of the few to marry an imperfect prince. Even if he is hot, and sweet he's unprince-y. And a theif. 
A very good looking theif, but still a theif, and not made of boyfriend material. And while he doesn't know what she means, he's starting too.

And, I really have to add this, as an extremely honorable mention; she's a reader. 
And a re-reader. Seriously, disney princesses are awesome.
So, tomorrow is the disney awards. Any suggestions?
Artsy princess
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!