quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, January 2, 2015

Honest trailer: the lion king

Well... I was a bit busy today, with about fifty thousand hours of homeworks, taking back a faulty game and testing its replacement and watching maleficent (yet another thing I will review on this blog when I have the time to do so!) and while I would like to post tomorrow I have homework (duh) and robotics from 9:30-3. I'll try to after three, but... Sadly, no promises. Tonight, I can promise you a honest trailer! Unless you're on a mobile device, in which case you can just go to YouTube and copy the title of the post.
Robot
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!