quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cabbage party

It's July-s birthday! Happy b-day July!
Now, finally I get to share about my weekend while some suckers... I mean amazing people, waste... I mean spend their time reading it. Just kiddin... Well, mostly. You guys aren't suckers but I doubt this post will help you survive the zombie apocalypse (I do have some other posts that might...) but hopefully it will be entertaining. Anyways, Saturday morning I volunteered with July at her church. We all had different foods to hand out, and I had cabbages. When I was part way through this thingy, I realized I was the unusually knowledgeable cabbage merchant from Avatar the last airbender!
 
That guy! The poster is from the ember island players episode. "His sources include singing nomads, pirates, prisoners of war, and a surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage"
I WAS THE SURPRISINGLY KNOWLEDGEABLE MERCHANT OF CABBAGE!
 
Then I went to Jessie's b-day part-ay. And that is the girliest way I will ever say that. It was super fun. We did Indian leg wrestling and food, including a very good store bought red velvet cake, which is surprising it's store bought cause Jessie is ALWAYS baking and cooking and getting other crafty ideas (not illegal or suspicious crafty, I mean like creative crafty).
 
Anyways, then we played mafia, and it was really fun. I was the mafia the first time and I WON!!! I am quite a good murderer. Anyways, then there were a few new rounds and finally I got to be the narrator. I was determined to make every death a fandom reference, and there was also a girl who kept on getting accused of being the mafia and wanted to die a dramatic death. Well, plot twist! She got accused of being the mafia again. So, I said she escaped her execution, got on a pirate ship and then the mafia fired her out of a cannon into the krakens mouth. Ha! Okay, not the same, but at least it was sorta dramatic. Ish. Then the last person who got killed was killed by Loki (who was being controlled by the mafia...) and she asked if he was hot 'cause she isn't into superheroes and hasn't seen either Thor movie or the avengers and I said yes and she asked if she made out with him before he died. I said sure, so, Loki fangirls, I created a new Loki fangirl AND helped her get further with Loki than any other Loki fangirl has. Of course, she's dead so now the rest of your chances go from -10 to 0. Happy Hanuka! Just kidding, I'm still planning on marrying one out of like ten fictional characters (I'm happy with any of them) so I have so little right to be talking about how unrealistic your chances are.  Mine are less so. Plus she's not dead. Also didn't really makeout with Loki.
I also got saved by like, all the nurses, so I feel special. Aw. Um... Let's see... We created a band called the murderers (totally sounds like my kind of music ;p) and there was a guy who was writing a story with everyone in it and they were super heroes and one of them said they were a bad cook so he had her burn mac-n-cheese and ya know the very dramatic chess game cliché from well, everything? In the book it's a very dramatic checkers game. Plus, well, superheroes.
I was the only one at the party that didn't go to Jessie's school so I knew her (doy) and like two other who've been to birthdays I've been to before so I kinda know them, but not very well. Despite that I had a lot of fun and everyone was pretty cool. So, I actually had a lot of fun. :)
Merchant of Cabbage
super-chu
DeWitt
Raven
 
INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!