quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Not-as-fun-fun-day part 1

Hello! Hi. Whazzup? Okay, a little under a week after the dramatic fun day in St. Louis, sorry it's been taking so long. Okay, so the fun day follows the basic structure of Zoo, lunch at the city gardens (a series of three, awesome fountains and even more sculptures to climb on) and then the city museum. The zoo was fantastic, and I got a build-a-bear fox named Abnegation (Abby). The city fountains were just as good. This was actually the first year I was able to swim in the fountains, because in the past well... stuff happened, I always wanted to be able to swim in them so I was super excited. Actually, I'm still kinda excited happy. Yay! So, me and a couple of my friends wandered over to this other fountain that was actually kinda far away. We went over there FIRST and more and more people started coming from our church. We went back so the group wouldn't leave without us and they were headed over there. They actually were carrying our stuff, thankfully, and the guy who had my stuff was like here and just like dropped it all/handed it too me. It would've been annoying if I hadn't found it kinda funny. So, I started walking back and said to my friend that I wanted to ask him if he wanted to carry my stuff the rest of the way. I didn't, cause, well..... I don't actually know.  Maybe I do manage to be a good person sometimes. Just promise you won't tell anyone. Then there's the city museum..... Wow....... So, first off I finally went on the ferris wheel. And boy, does this tie in with all the ddddddrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........................ Would you guys be pissed if I put that off until tomorrow? Cause, A) It's a lot I wanna say and B) I have to go help with dinner. SORRY!!!!!!
P-O-ed
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!