quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Piano St. L.

Sorry, I know I'd promised I would post about St. Louis but I'm babysitting, so I can't post about my fun day (it was a llllooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg day). I do actually have a short thing I forgot to mention yesterday... So, while doing yard work I finished with my part (front) the lawn mower gave up so the leader went to go get gas and one of the kids was still mowing the lawn in the back. I was pulling weeds up front when the other kid came and talked to me and said there was a piano inside and he wanted to play it. I asked him if he played and he said "a little bit". A LITTLE BIT?!?! We went in later and he asked if he could play and the widow who owned the house said sure and dude, he was waaayyyy better than just "a little bit". I mean, super good. Then at the city museum he was playing the piano and me and my friend were listening and we both decided we would hire him to play the piano at our houses if we were rich. Actually, I do have a piano...... Wonder if he woul play for free..... Music lover Super-chu DeWitt Raven INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!