quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, July 18, 2014

Sun Shine award and yesterdays Fiasco (without actually knowing what Fiasco means)

I got nominted for the Sun Shine award, by my bestie July. Of course, that being said, I'm going to do the SS award, but I have a funny/embarrassing story to tell about yesterday first.
July is away at a robotics conference, so I'm watching her dog. I was outside and had both my dog and her dog outside with me. July's dog was chained up, but my dog wasn't. Our backyard has a hill then a road, and a lot of people go through it to get into the neighborhood. Well, someone was doing that when my dog, who is really a big fuzzball in a big slightly scary body (that actually seems to be most of my family...) went barreling after them. I mean, it's not like he attacks them but he sounds a bit like he will. Anyways, I don't really see many people going through our yard, except Phoenix's friends who do it all the time and the kid wasn't and that just felt sooooo weird. Instead the kid who doggie went over to was my crush from last year......... -.-" I love doggie but RREEEEEAAALLLLLLYYYYY. o'.'o

ANYWAYS... Sun Shine Award!




Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
Nominate a bunch of other bloggers. 
Question the people you nominated.
Tell them that you nominated them.



-What is your favorite summer activity?
Swimming/pier jumping
-Would you prefer lemonade or soda?
Soda, but I also LOVE lemonade, don't worry
-Out of the following, which would you most enjoy visiting for the day- the beach, the pool, the ocean, the swimming hole in the woods?
Swimming hole in the woods. Swimming? Check. Secluded location? Check. Woods? Check. Awesome? Triple check.
-What is your summer song?
Weightless by All Time Low
-What is your opinion on old Disney movies?
If it's Disney, it's epic, no matter how old
-Would you eat cookies if I baked them?
Depends on the type, but probably
-If you could travel anywhere this summer vacation with no cost to you, where would it be, why, and what would you do there?
Three way tie:
1: Hawaii, cause it's the most epic summer get away ever and I would most definantly swim a lot and hopefully learn to surf
2: Bermuda Triangle! Because if there's one thing I like it's supernatural things and the Bermuda Triangle is a very supernatural place. I would probably try to figure out WHY it is so... Not Natural
3: Japan. This should be obvious, but... I am a anime addict and a Gamer who really loves Nintendo... Both of which come from Japan. I would really love to check out companies that produce anime's and Nintendo games, plus I would love to check out some sites, hopefully go to an anime store and whatever else I could think of. I have a whole summer!

As the thingy goes I have to nominate people, but as usual, I don't know anyone who isn't nominated, so... If you want it, take it. I'll answer the questions I ask soon, as usual. And yeah...

-If you could have ANY animal that's still alive/real as a pet what animal would it be?
-If you could have ANY fantasy/extinct animal as a pet what animal would it be?
-Describe your dream castle.
-Which Disney princess are you most like?
-Which Disney princess do you LOOK like?
-If you were a princess what would you do in your free time?
-Favorite Disney quote?
-If you were any animal, what would you want to be?
-What's your spirit animal (this is NOT your favorite animal, it's the animal that goes with your personality)?

So..... Yeap.
Princess
Like Lucy!
super-chu
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH! Still can't get over your embarrassing story ;)
    GUESS WHAT!!! I met some HAWAIIANS this weekend.... And some Mexicans.... and some Canadians too.

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!